Hey hey hey.
It's Day 10 of our 31 Days of Blogging and we are finishing up our vacation. Are you sick of hearing about beaches and sunshine yet? SORRY! But it's sort of hard to think about other things when you're in vacation mode. Soon we will be back in the cold, wintry, Christmas-y, December-y spirit...aka real life mode...but for now, we are making vacation last while we can.
So, today we will tell you the top 10 things that we will miss the most about vacation. Here they are...in no particular order:
1) Dirty hair + a hat = totally acceptable at all times.
2) Drinking starts at 11am and steadily continues until bed time.
3) A swimsuit and coverup are the only clothes you need...(and it's totally okay to wear the same thing every day...)
4) Card games and movies are the post dinner ritual...(we mean PARTYING AND GOING HARD, YEAHHH WE'RE YOUNG!!!....but really, cards and movies, guys.)
5) Acceptable lunches = Piña Coladas + Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels
6) No makeup, we repeat, NO MAKEUP
7) Reading for 5 hours a day
8) Blasting your headphones while walking the beach so you don't have to talk to strangers
9) Little to no internet access which means little to no responsibility
(Okay...we thought of 1 more because we're over achievers):
11)AVOCADOS ALMOST AS BIG AS YOUR FACE.
Okay, friends. Tomorrow it's back to reality, oh there goes gravity.
But for today...we say goodbye and send you lots of sunshine-y vibes.
Until tomorrow...here are some more pics of you lovely, fine, friendly folks. Much love, j&k