Some stuff we're frequenting or enjoying or overusing or loving right now:
- Pumpkin Soup. We cannot vouch for any other brand, but the Trader Joe's one rules and it comes in a cute, little box. You just rip off the top, heat it up and it's delicious! And who doesn't love things in tiny boxes?
- Couch to 10k App. We had familiarized ourselves with the Couch to 5k app and decided this fall was a great time to embark on a longer running goal. NO, we haven't signed up for a 10k yet...we're just using it as a training guide. The program is amazing and we are both running further than we thought humanly possible!
- Paramore. No new concept here but just now listening to their latest record and loving it...it frequents the iPod while running.
- Jeremy Cowart & Jon Acuff. These are two new friends we met recently . Jeremy is a ridiculously talented photographer (he just shot our friend KC's Xmas cover & Billboard cover) and is also launching a new App called OKDOTHIS later this month. Jon is a New York Times best selling author and has an awesome blog on life and leadership--he's also really funny. But it's not the stuff that these guys do that makes us thankful we met them...they are kind, humble and genuinely nice guys. We need more good men like this. Go follow these guys...
- Pumpkin Flax Granola. Oops. Didn't even realize that this food item was also pumpkin related. We're a little embarrassed now. But guys, this granola is GOOD. Like, eat all year round good.
- The Good Wife. It's finally on Hulu Plus and we just can't get enough. Kate had watched some previous seasons but we both have been watching it from the start! Who doesn't love Julianna Margulies? We definitely do.
What are you digging right now?