So this is Jill and I just downloaded this new app on my iPhone. It is a daily journal of sorts where you write 5 things you're thankful for everyday. I like this because it helps me to think more positively. It's easy to complain about things like how cold it is or how hungry I am at any given point during the day when in reality I should be thankful that I have a warm house and I can eat whenever I want to....etc. So join me if you'd like. Write down 5 things you are thankful for everyday. Start with us today. Here are 5 from j&k...then leave us your 5 in the comments section.
1. Health. It's easy to take it for granted when you're healthy, but it really is a gift.
2. Friends. Our lives would be really boring and sad without friends.
3. Music. Yesterday we sat around with some friends and played music for a couple hours. It's like a spa day for the soul.
4. Trader Joe's. So this is a little shallow, but seriously. You know about our love for TJ's. Have you tried their chicken apple sausage? How about their creamy tomato soup?? Don't even get us started.
5. YOU! We are so thankful for you guys who follow our blog and support our music. Thank you for being awesome.
Your turn. Go.