Alright friends. If you haven't been paying attention, we're on vacation. But, we're still doing #31DaysOfBlogging because, traditions (and you guys are the best and it's kind of a thing that we do...so we're doing it. You just can't blame us if blogs are a little sloppy because, you know...mai tai's.)
Anywho...while lying on the beach today we made a comprehensive list of the typical cliche beach goers you see on a beach. Doesn't matter where you are...they're just always there. Since we thought you might find this amusing...we thought we'd share the list with you. So here they are, in no particular order...our "type-of-people-you-find-on-the-beach" observations (yes we have witnessed EVERY.SINGLE.ONE.OF.THESE.PEOPLE THI WEEK):
- The stage 5 clinger solo beach go-er who wants to tell you all about his family/business conquests/times he's been arrested (assault...what's that? "B***h wouldn't get out of my bed!!!!!) WHAT????
- The PDA couple who are really proud of the hours they've put in at the gym
- The amateur photographers looking for the perfect beach shot--thus rolling around in the sand and LOADS of hair flips ensue. Also best when holding & sipping out of a fresh coconut.
- The "I forgot my swimmtrunks so I'm going to walk around in my underwear" guy
- The people with the screaming babies who think everyone else isn't annoyed by their screaming baby
- The token topless lady who is just feeling gooooood
- The "speedo walking men"...they've got places to go, people.
- The gold-shiny kimono wearing early 20-something (he also is sporting a can of beer, some bling around his neck & his flippie-floppies)
- The drunk guy who is looking for his hotel at 9am & wandering lost on the beach. He says it's only his 2nd day but it's been REALLLLLY fun. (good luck buddy!)
- The couple who EACH drop their drawers and change into different swim bottoms RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BEACH. WITH NO SHAME. BOTTOMS PEOPLE. Not tops, BOTTOMS.
- The friends who make the other friend take pics of her doing a handstand...oh wait...THAT'S US! The end.
Clearly...we are having no fun on vacation. Tune in tomorrow for other musings from us beach bums. xo j&k
NOW...let the fan pics continue!