Did you have a good weekend? It's the last weekend before Christmas which always has some sort of excitement that goes along with it. Then...it was Kate's birthday on top of that...so it was a good one over here in J&K world. Here are 7 things that happened this weekend, just for funsies.
1) The temperature dropped like 40 degrees here in Nashville...in like 2 hours. We realize there are a lot of "likes" in that sentence, but we don't have the exact numbers so "like" feels like it captures the drama that we need. It was basically spring all day. Jill wore flip flops to a birthday party in the morning. By midnight, frost bite was a legitimate concern.
2) We made and consumed a LOT of Muddy Buddies aka Puppy Chow. It's THE BEST holiday treat. Also, super healthy. 😳
3) We went to the mall. THE MALL. Maybe we're crazy. We actually went in the morning (hey Grandmas) and so it wasn't too crazy. Still...a risky move.
4) We watched The Holiday...a top 3 Christmas movie for both of us. Hoping for real life Holiday experiences. Fingers crossed.
5) We wrote and recorded our Song On The 17th called "Come Back To Me." It's sad and emotional and break-uppy...we hope you dig it. If you missed it, watch it here.
6) We got to be guests on David Bradley's radio show. AWESOME! We talked about some of our favorite songs, what we want for Christmas, and we sang "Same Side" live. It was so fun and we were honored to be his guests. He is not only a great friend, but he is a ridiculously talented singer/songwriter who will blow you away. Check him out and listen to his radio show too...fun fun.
7) The Patriots beat the Broncos IN Denver to become the AFC East champs. Icing on the cake of the weekend.
How was your weekend? What'd ya get into?
Here are some more pics of you and us. Hey hey. See ya tomorrow.